Standard Rod End Clevis
Find Dimensions and How to Order information below for NFPA Hydraulic & Pneumatic Cylinders with various Rod sizes and threads. To order larger clevises with sizes above what is listed, please contact us today: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Rod End Clevis Assembly
Adjustable & Locking Clevis with non-rotating lubricated Clevis Pin
Key Benefits of our Special Rod End Clevis:
- Adjust and lock to rod end threads – no jam nut required
- Lock down – Mechanism to Piston Threads
- Lubricated, Non-Rotating pin with bushing
Non-Rotating Lubricated Clevis Pin (for Special Rod End Clevis)
Find Rod Eye Size Dimensions below. To order larger rod sizes that are above what is listed in the Dimensional Charts, Contact us Today! Email: email@example.com
Spherical Rod Eye
Find Dimensions for our Spherical Rod Eye below. To order a larger spherical rod eye that is above what is listed in our Dimensional Charts, Contact Us today! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lubricated Trunnion Mounting Block Assembly (Pillow Blocks)
Key Benefits of the Peninsular Trunnion Mounting Block
- Precision dimensioned block fits a key slot and may be welded or bolted into workplace.
- Trunnion pintle bushing with lubricated I.D. and bronze collar to prevent metal to metal galling against the cylinder
- Bushing insert provides a better wear surface and prevents galling
- Optional grease fitting for lubrication available
Used with Pivot Mount Cylinders and Rod End Clevises. All Steel Construction.
Used with Pivot Mount Cylinders and Rod Eyes. All Steel Construction.
Rod Alignment Coupler
Provides compensation for cylinder misalignment within the cylinder application.
Straight Clevis Pins
Precision O.D. hardened Clevis Pin for NFPA cap end clevis mounted cylinders, Rod End Clevises and other NFPA accessories.
Threaded Male Piston Rod
The Threaded Male Piston Rod End Stud Screws into the NFPA “Short Female” Piston Rod End with Internally Tapped Threads
Connect with Us