We Repair All Cylinder Makes/Models
Even the best hydraulic cylinders have components that are vulnerable to wear and failure. Specializing in repairing small, large and mill cylinders for a wide variety of industries and applications.
Our repair team will restore cylinders to like new conditions with fast turn-a-round and also re-engineer them for critical applications. Their Motto: To build it like it is yours.
Call 800-526-7968 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your repair started!
Types of cylinders we repair
- Hydraulic Cylinders (Low & High Pressure)
- Pneumatic Cylinders
- Mill Cylinders
- Large Bore
- Welded/Tie Rod
- Heads & Caps
- Cylinder Tube
- Tie Rods
- Tube Seals (replace)
- Rod Seals (replace)
- Rod Wiper (replace)
- Piston Rod
- Bearing Cartridge
- Piston Seals (replace)
Cylinder Repair Process
- Customer drops off (if nearby) or ships cylinder to Peninsular Cylinder, Co.
- Repair team tears down the cylinder and determines mode of failure
- Quote is sent to customer with repair specifications and time-frame
- Purchase order from customer
- Cylinder repair is scheduled into production
- Additional wear bands are added to the pistons to accommodate wear & tear it experiences in the field
- Upgrade sealing system to help assure longer field life
- Cylinder is rigorously tested (Pressure testing of all cylinders, pneumatic and hydraulic. Hydraulic up to 10,000 psi)
- Documented inspection
- Repaired Cylinder is shipped to customer
Our Repair Division is guided by the standards of our ISO 9001:2015 certification.
*Process may vary depending on the make and model of the cylinder.
Cylinder Repair Before & After Photos
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take?
Typical turn-a-round time is as soon as 3 Days or up to 2 Weeks. (Depending on Job Complexity)
Are rush options available?
Yes, expedited options are available depending on the scope of the repair
How much does it cost to repair a cylinder?
Quotes/Evaluations are free and is where our team will assess the total cost of repair
What if a cylinder is found to be irreparable?
Our expert team will do everything possible to repair the current cylinder, but in those rare cases where a repair isn’t possible we will recommend manufacturing a new custom cylinder along with pricing and delivery times
Do you have seal kits available?
Yes, view all of our seal kit options for cylinders we manufacture
Do you have a cylinder repair manual?
Yes, we provide cylinder maintenance & repair manuals for each of our standard NFPA cylinders
Is there a warranty?
Yes, click here to view our repaired cylinder warranty
“I brought our cylinders to Peninsular for evaluation and repair and was pleasantly surprised over the low cost and quick turnaround.”
-LB, AI Corp.
Proudly Made in USA, Since 1948. Peninsular Cylinder also offers Custom Cylinders.