Tentatively, we are not taking on
Our Cylinder Repair Team has decades of combined experience in rebuilding and upgrading cylinders of all sizes.
Even the best hydraulic cylinders have components that are vulnerable to wear and failure. Specializing in repairing small, large and mill cylinders for a wide variety of industries and applications.
Our repair team will restore cylinders to like new conditions with fast turn-a-round and also re-engineer them for critical applications. Their Motto: To build it like it is yours.
Call 800-526-7968 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your repair started!
Types of cylinders we repair
- Hydraulic Cylinders (Low & High Pressure)
- Pneumatic Cylinders
- Mill Cylinders
- Large Bore
- Welded/Tie Rod
What parts we repair or replace
- Heads & Caps
- Cylinder Tube
- Tie Rods
- Tube Seals (replace)
- Rod Seals (replace)
- Rod Wiper (replace)
- Piston Rod
- Bearing Cartridge
- Piston Seals (replace)
Cylinder Repair Process
- Customer drops off (if nearby) or ships cylinder to Peninsular Cylinder, Co.
- Repair team tears down the cylinder and determines mode of failure
- Quote is sent to customer with repair specifications and time-frame
- Purchase order from customer
- Cylinder repair is scheduled into production
- Additional wear bands are added to the pistons to accommodate wear & tear it experiences in the field
- Upgrade sealing system to help assure longer field life
- Cylinder is rigorously tested (Pressure testing of all cylinders, pneumatic and hydraulic. Hydraulic up to 10,000 psi)
- Documented inspection
- Repaired Cylinder is shipped to customer
*Process may vary depending on the make and model of the cylinder.
Cylinder Repair Before & After Photos
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take?
Typical turn-a-round time is as soon as 3 Days or up to 2 Weeks. (Depending on Job Complexity)
Are rush options available?
Yes, expedited options are available depending on the scope of the repair
How much does it cost to repair a cylinder?
Contact Peninsular today to get your repair started 800-526-7968
What if a cylinder is found to be irreparable?
Our expert team will do everything possible to repair the current cylinder, but in those rare cases where a repair isn’t possible we will recommend manufacturing a new custom cylinder along with pricing and delivery times
Do you have seal kits available?
Yes, view all of our seal kit options for cylinders we manufacture
Do you have a cylinder repair manual?
Yes, we provide cylinder maintenance & repair manuals for each of our standard NFPA cylinders
Is there a warranty?
Yes, click here to view our repaired cylinder warranty
“I brought our cylinders to Peninsular for evaluation and repair and was pleasantly surprised over the low cost and quick turnaround.”
-LB, AI Corp.
Proudly Made in USA, Since 1948. Peninsular Cylinder also offers Custom Cylinders.
Connect with Us