Key Benefits, The Peninsular Advantage
- Peninsular’s Intensification (booster) Cylinders provide an efficient and economical way of generating high pressure hydraulic fluid
- A smooth, powerful, controlled stroke of the work cylinder is assured by simple use of a low pressure air actuated cylinder mounted in tandem to the booster cylinder
- Space saving design eliminates the need for more expensive pump type systems with related valve components and expensive power sources
- Various bore sizes and mounting configurations are available ranging from 1 1/2″ to 12″ bore sizes – all designed to meet your specific application
- Peninsular Intensifier Cylinders are also available with metric dimensions
Dual Pressure Booster
The Peninsular Dual Pressure Booster Model B-2 may be used for low pressure approach stroke by high pressure work stroke. Recommended for applications when work cylinder has long stroke not requiring high pressure until it reaches the end of its travel.
Single Pressure Booster
The Peninsular Single Pressure Booster Model B-1 furnished intensified pressure throughout its entire stroke. Recommended for short work cylinder applications or static test setups.
Special Cylinder Requirements?
On occasion, we have special cylinder requirements. If you require a special cylinder, please fill out & fax back this Application Form.
Peninsular Cylinder FAX: (586) 775-4545
Connect with Us