Cylinder with In-Port Mounted Inductive Proximity Switches
- Allows for non-contact piston position sensing at near end of stroke
- Precision machined cylinder heads and piston cushion hubs allow for in-port mounting of “RF Inductive” proximity switches using the same switch probe length at each cylinder end without shims or spacers underneath the switch
Cylinder with Piston Magnet and Tie-Rod Mounted Switches
- Tie-rod mounted switches can sense a piston magnet anywhere along the cylinder stroke. Stronger magnetism outside of the cylinder tube ensures actuation of the switch.
Linear Transducer Sensing with Full Stroke Position Feedback
- Linear position sensors provide accurate, non-contact position sensing anywhere along the cylinder stroke for a wide variety of applications.
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic sensor housing with integral electronics. Suitable for most in-cylinder position sensing applications. Up to 350 bar (5000 PSI) static pressure capability.
The piston rod is core-drilled also known as “gun drilled” or “deep hole drilling” which allows for the placement of the transducer to be inserted and gives clearance for the transducer probe inside of the rod. Gun drilling can be done to the depth of up to 200 inches.
Please contact factory for corrosion resistant options email@example.com
Special Cylinder Requirements?
On occasion, we have special cylinder requirements. If you require a special cylinder, please fill out the Application Data Sheet.
Peninsular Cylinder FAX: (586) 775-4545