Cylinder with In-Port Mounted Inductive Proximity Switches
- Allows for non-contact piston position sensing at near end of stroke
- Precision machined cylinder heads and piston cushion hubs allow for in-port mounting of “RF Inductive” proximity switches using the same switch probe length at each cylinder end without shims or spacers underneath the switch
Cylinder with Piston Magnet and Tie-Rod Mounted Switches
- Tie-rod mounted switches can sense a piston magnet anywhere along the cylinder stroke. Stronger magnetism outside of the cylinder tube ensures actuation of the switch.
Linear Transducer Sensing with Full Stroke Position Feedback
- Linear position sensors provide accurate, non-contact position sensing anywhere along the cylinder stroke for a wide variety of applications.
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic sensor housing with integral electronics. Suitable for most in-cylinder position sensing applications. Up to 350 bar (5000 PSI) static pressure capability.
Please contact factory for corrosion resistant options email@example.com
Special Cylinder Requirements?
On occasion, we have special cylinder requirements. If you require a special cylinder, please fill out & fax back this Application Form.
Peninsular Cylinder FAX: (586) 775-4545