View All Jobs
Design Engineer – 1st Shift Available
Analyses, researches and designs cylinders and components to develop or improve existing products, reducing cost and improving performance. Design cylinders per specifications for a variety of applications. Must be familiar with SolidWorks software, FEA analysis calculations and material certifications.
- SolidWorks Experience
- FEA Analysis
- Develop detailed designs from information provided by others
- Determine feasibility of designing new products
- Investigate design factors (available resources, time constraints, technical factors)
- Performing detailed studies applying analytical methods and creating solutions
- Prepares detailed drawings, assembly drawings and schematics
- Experience with material certifications
- 4 year degree in related discipline is preferred.
- 1-3 Years work experience preferred
*Peninsular Cylinder Company complies with EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability