View All Jobs
CNC Operator – 1st & 2nd Shifts Available
Setup and operate CNC machines (HAAS). Productively completes jobs according to a plan, reading part drawings, selecting tools, fixtures, and loading programs designated for jobs. Makes offsets, maintains tooling, Stays organized and has good housekeeping.
- Experienced in running CNC machines
- Knowledge in manual machining
- Fill out daily work orders and inspection sheets
- Interact with Engineering as needed
- Ability to use PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Read measuring equipment necessary to produce quality components
- Stand for entire working shift
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Pass a shop math proficiency test
- Can speak, read and write the English language
- High School diploma or state/military approved high school equivalency diploma
- 1-3 Years work experience preferred
*Peninsular Cylinder Company complies with EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability