View All Jobs
Epicor ERP Specialist
This position is responsible for supporting Peninsular Cylinder, Co. in the day-to-day operation and further implementation and development of the Epicor ERP system as directed by the leadership of Peninsular. This individual will also be responsible for implementing defined software projects relating specifically to Epicor ERP system implementation and integration.
- Aid users in troubleshooting issues in day-to-day operations for Epicor ERP
- Assist in gathering of requirements for upcoming ERP projects
- Assist Peninsular with Epicor related integration projects
- Development of Epicor SSRS based reporting solutions
- Development of Epicor Dashboards and queries
- Development and support of Epicor BPM directives
- Development and support of Epicor customizations
- Track and assist in the resolution of support tickets in the Epicor
- Work with Epicor Managed Services to control access to the Epicor hosted environment
- Control Security and access within the Epicor application per Avis corporate guidelines
- Audit Epicor ERP for security compliance in accordance with company protocols• SQL Server Database experience
- C# development experience
- Basic Microsoft Visual Studio experience
- SSRS experience
- Crystal Reports experience, BAQ development
- Shows the ability to quickly analyze a situation and provide an effective remedy in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Possesses the ability to interpret company guidelines in order to provide effective solutions to uncommon issues.
- Excellent user support skills, proper communication skills and good organization skills
- The IT operations specialist should possess at least a bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or a related field. Extensive industry experience will be considered, in lieu of a degree.
*Peninsular Cylinder Company complies with EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability